- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Plan special social media and influencer campaigns around brand calendars by bringing to the table creative ideas and executing them flawlessly.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Create marketing calendar and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Engaging with social media influencers to help build community through moderation & curation of discussions
- A minimum of 2+ years of work experience as a Social media
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing field or a related field required; Master’s would be a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- 8+ lakhs (CTC per annum)
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Bonus
- The opportunity to learn a lot rapidly
- Working with a talented and busy team dedicated to building a business together.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹80,000.00 per month