- A minimum of 07+ years of relevant experience is required;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required (Semi Qualified CA is an advantage);
- Strong understanding of advanced accounting principles and general ledgers;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and possess strong analytical skills;
- Work well under pressure in a high-volume and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (verbal and written);
- Prepare journal entries, monthly account reconciliations, and postings to the general ledger;
- Perform Accounting duties for both the properties we manage; as well as, for the company on a corporate level;
- Process end-of-month accounting procedures such as Accrual entries;
- Able to manage end-to-end accounting of legal entities/entities in ERPs such as Tally, ZOHO, etc.
- Knowledge of monthly closing activities/process
- Assisting in year-end audits and annual closures
- Hands-on knowledge of Compliances related to the Income Tax Act, of 1961
- Hands-on knowledge of Compliances related to the Goods and Services Act, 2017
- Hands-on knowledge of Compliance related to the Companies Act, 2013
- Assisting the manager with special projects as necessary;
- Provide reporting and research of accounting issues as needed;
- Reconciliation of Bank statements, Debtor reconciliation, Vendor reconciliation;
What we are Looking for: –
- The candidate should be able to work well with others on a team while also being able to work independently on assigned tasks and campaigns. Must be capable of taking on additional responsibilities and growth opportunities.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals; listens carefully and understands various points of view.
- Must be flexible both in time and responsibility with the willingness to grow alongside a rapidly growing organization.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹550,000.00 – ₹750,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus