Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and administering the QA/QC Plan or Programme and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
- Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
- Assisting Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing.
- Issue materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
- Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
As a Quality Engineer you will need to be highly organized and detailed. The Successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels. Specific qualification includes:
- Should have adequate experience in conducting quality tests on Soil and Concrete.
- Should have independently handled quality Labs at site.
- Should have experience in all types of earthworks, roadworks and civil structures