Requirement for a Chemical Engineer to work in a dynamic environment. It is an office job unless there are restrictions from government.
Primary responsibility includes performing at least following activities depending on the type of project:
- Scribe for HAZOP/Process Safety workshops;
- Research and paper presentation
- Process Safety Studies (QRA/SIL/PSV Sizing/Flare etc.);
- Process simulations, Heat & Material Balance;
- Equipment Sizing;
- Capacity rating and Energy calculations;
- Data collection and generation of reports, presentations, proposals, drawings, etc.
The candidate should be willing to travel pan-India and would be inclined towards self-learning, multi-tasking and problem solving. Quick learning on software usage is preferred.
Plenty of learning on software and concepts through research papers, online courses and books is required. Hence candidate should be self-motivated and inclined towards such atmosphere.
The requirement is immediate and hence candidates are advised to apply only if their notice period is less than 2 weeks.
Candidates with 6 months to 1 year experience will be given preference.