Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for clearing all Import/Export shipment.
- Plan and execute shipments of finished goods. Shoot maintain minimum level of finished goods stock in factory
- Define & make quarterly objective of area.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirement.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8 -10 years experience in handling Import/Export of Electronics items
- Should have knowledge of import/export policy and procedures.
- Working experience in free Trade Zones will be preferred
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- MBA/PGDM Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain required