Roles and Responsibilities
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identifies potential new products or markets through research.
- Forecasts and tracks industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data.
- Prepare documentation/Deck for the product development
- Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Full Time, Permanent Role
B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any SpecializationPG :
MBA/PGDM in Advertising/Mass Communication, Marketing