- Have sound legal knowledge on various corporate other regulatory compliance applicable to Indian entities.
- Has mainly focused on negotiation of legal contracts and handled loan agreements on behalf of the company.
- Organize, draft and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing systems as per the company policy.
- Get affidavits and other formal statements that may be used as evidence in court.
- Co-ordinate with clients, witnesses, lawyers and outside vendors to schedule interviews, meetings, and execution of agreements.
- Providing legal advice to businesses on all kinds of matters, such as contracts, agreements and regulatory measures and handling complaint.
- The candidate must be a qualified lawyer from a reputed law school or university.
- A post qualification experience of 2 years or more with a financial company.
- Good interpersonal communication. Well versed with Companies Act, 2013.