- To carry out the carpentry work.
- To attend to work in the under repair room.
- To attend to problems in the patient rooms.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient safety and staff safety rules.
- 10th Std/12th Std/Any Degree
- 2 to 4 years prior experience with Framing interior walls, building stairs & railings, installing drywall, placing crown molding, installing doors & cabinets.
- Strong multitasking and time management.
- Prefered male candidate.
- Should be flexible for rotational shifts, night shifts and rotational off.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹25,000.00 per month
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- What is your current gross salary per month?
- What is your expected gross salary per month?
- What will be your maximum notice period?
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Required)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Required)