QUALIFICATION – CA (FRESHERS also welcome)
- Internal Audit of companies
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 2-5 years experience
- Strong Computer skills- Advance Excel and Ms Word
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
- Preparation and Finalization of Accounts.
- Statutory Compliances of Companies.
- Fixed Assets Audit
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- Maintain monthly / quarterly/ yearly MIS
- Maintain and Cultivate a Master Inventory of our businesses, policies and Processes.
- Develop New Audit Programs to ensure adequate Financial Controls and review organization’s business processes.
- Create and develop Internal Audit plan and prepare Monthly Internal Audit.
- Report and submit to Management for review
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Time management skills to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Knowledge of Tally.
- Knowledge of Accounting standards and Income tax/TDS/GST and Company Law preferred