- Study fashion trends and anticipate designs
- Decide on a theme for a collection,Sketch designs
- Select fabrics, embellishments, color, or style for each garment
- Work with other designers or team members to create a prototype design
- Present design ideas to head of department
- Designing range as per key trends.
- Handling buyer meetings.
- Surface designing (Graphics and Embroidery).
- Sourcing of new fabrics and trims as per trends.
- Accepting challenges and ability to work under pressure and achieve targets on time.
- Leadership qualities, team building and Motivation.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, creative and resourceful.
Efficient with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Corel draw, Microsoft office
Only Female can apply
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area:Fashion Designing , Merchandising
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Diploma – Any Specialization, Fashion Designing/Other Designing, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required